Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 Thursday – Saturday
Pay: Dependant on experience and transferable skills
Location: 531 Upper Elmers End Road, Beckenham, BR3 3BF
Would you like a rewarding career with part-time hours? Then Beckenham Hearing could be the right place for you!
We are advertising for a friendly and enthusiastic Receptionist with excellent communication skills to join our growing team.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting Patients in a friendly manner
- Answering telephone calls
- Arranging appointments for current and new Patients
- Providing customer support
- Taking payment from patients
- Using a case management system
- Ensuring the system is kept up to date at all times
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Ensuring the clinic is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Liaising with our manufacturers
- Ordering and stock take of equipment
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who is not shy liaising with members of the general public and assisting them with their queries.
If this interests you, please post a copy of your CV with a covering letter telling us why you think this role is for you to:
Unit A, 531 Upper Elmers End Road, Beckenham, BR3 3BF
or via email to: email@example.com
Application closing date is 30th November 2022.