When looking for support with your hearing it can feel like there is a lot of information available to digest. This abundance of detail and evidence can lead to people putting off doing something about their hearing even though it affects their everyday lives.
Once you have established that you have experienced changes to your hearing and your hearing care professional, such as Neil here at Beckenham Hearing, has confirmed it, you can start to look at your available hearing solutions.
If you choose a registered and experienced professional (like Neil), they will talk you through your options once they have truly understood your lifestyle needs and every day concerns about your hearing healthcare.
You should never be SOLD hearing aids you should always be recommended and prescribed them so that the solution you choose is right for you, your lifestyle and your budget
This is your hearing health you are investing in for a long period of time and something that you rely on for human connection every single day. These connections can be face-to-face, at a distance or over the phone. Our connection to others is led by our senses so it is important to make sure you prioritise your hearing to enable you to live your life as you wish.
TRULY INVISIBLE HEARING SOLUTIONS
You may have seen the term invisible hearing aids or discreet hearing aids as many people need hearing aids but do not want them to be seen. To the contrary, some of our younger patients actually like the fact that their hearing aids can be seen because these days, the technology inside them is extremely sophisticated and a lot of the hearing aids look very neat and fashionable! You can also match them to your skin and hair tone. Your hearing is as unique as your fingerprint and therefore your hearing solution should be personalised to you also.
We have chosen to talk to you about a product called Lyric here, made by a company called Phonak. As an independent business we can work with any of the manufacturers and we always choose the correct hearing solution for you rather than being beholden to one particular type of device.
Lyric is a very small discreet hearing aid with very good build quality that can withstand the conditions inside your ear canal. This product takes Swiss precision engineering (Phonak are a Swiss company) and creates what Phonak say is a work of technological art.
Lyric is one of the only truly invisible hearing aids that allow exclusive extended wear technology, moisture protection, a long-lasting battery and brilliant sound quality to work together.
These benefits are available in various hearing environments too, that other hearing aids cannot perform in.
For example, with traditional hearing aids you may need to change the batteries, you cannot wear them in the shower and you have to take them out at night. With Lyric you wear it for months at a time you can hear during the night and also leave them in whilst you shower. They look completely different to traditional hearing aids and have to be inserted by a professional, Neil here at Beckenham Hearing is an expert at this.
Lyric is 100% invisible as it is placed in your ear canal it uses the natural anatomy of your ear to enable you to know where sounds are coming from which can help to improve your listening experience. You can even exercise with it in and we have experience of it also providing 24-hour Tinnitus relief for people who suffer with ringing or buzzing in their ears.
NO FIDDLY BATTERIES
HEAR AT NIGHT WITHOUT HASSLE
24 HOUR TINNITUS RELIEF
Phonak have recently updated the Lyric models and we feel duty bound to update you on the latest hearing technology.
The new Lyric features components that have been further improved to prevent ear wax and debris causing blockages in your ear, leading to increased reliability for you, every day. The size of the Lyric has also been made slightly smaller for even more comfort in the ear.
Lyric new product benefits include:
- Comfort: Patients have rated the new Lyric as significantly more comfortable than the previous generation.
- Reliability: Lyric has been designed to better withstand the challenging environment of the ear canal. There is a new port protector where debris is collected so that it reduces the impact of ear wax and may prevent from early clogging so you can get on with your life as you wish.
- Fitting Rate: The fitting success rate for Lyric is high, there are some contraindications that can prevent some people being suitable for Lyric but you can discuss this in detail with Neil when you come and see him at the practice with parking right outside our door.
Why people just like you enjoy using Lyric:
- 100% Invisibility: Unlike traditional hearing aids, Lyric is placed deep in the ear canal making it completely invisible when worn. This allows wearers to sleep, shower, exercise and more without thinking about their hearing aids.
- Tinnitus Relief: An estimated 10-15% of the population has tinnitus. Neil’s experience tells us that Lyric can reduce tinnitus annoyance faster and improves sleep quality.
- Clear, Natural Sound: While traditional hearing aids capture and process sound outside of the ear, Lyric uses the natural anatomy of the ear to amplify and provide a full, almost natural listening experience.
- No Daily Maintenance: Lyric requires no maintenance or batteries to charge or change.
COULD LYRIC BE FOR YOU?
WANT A HEARING SOLUTION THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH A FACE MASK?
If you would like to explore more about your hearing care options, please call Sally and Neil at Beckenham Hearing today www.beckenhamhearing.co.uk 020 8663 6187