How do I know if I have a hearing loss?
- A common symptom of hearing loss is that people sound unclear and often sound as if they are mumbling.
- Its common that someone with hearing loss has experienced the embarrassment of asking people to repeat themselves multiple times.
- Another indication of hearing loss is a difficulty with focusing on conversations in a noisy environment e.g. Coffee shop, restaurant, busy road and in a car.
- Friends and family members may comment that you are speaking loudly, or that your television or radio is very loud.
- Keeping track of conversation may be difficult when somebody turns away from you mid-sentence, preventing the conversation from flowing and making it confusing.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!