- With age related hearing loss it is difficult to admit that your body is not as it once was.
- Nobody wants to wear hearing aids, what people want to do is hear well. Sometimes, just like your eyes you need some extra help.
- If you’re avoid socialising with friends and family because of your hearing, then there’s a good chance that they may also be avoiding you, as it can be just as tiresome for them to repeat themselves as it is for you to ask them to repeat themselves.
- If you need hearing aids and avoid them because of the fear of people knowing you have a hearing loss; then the only person you will be kidding about you hearing will be yourself.
- Hearing is precious, words and sounds have power, and if misinterpreted can be dangerous and also cause unnecessary mistakes that can cause relationship problems with friends, family and loved ones.
- Unfortunately, ignoring your hearing loss will not make it go away and if anything it may become worse over time.
- This day and age, there is no reason not to take action with discreet hearing aid designs and the amazing up-to-date technology and sound quality. It may be time for you to take control of your hearing. After all our hearing is what connects us with the world and the people around us and allowing you to hear a family member, or loved one’s friendly voice.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!